We would like to take this opportunity to provide some exciting updates to the AMResorts® Portfolio in Montego Bay.
As we continue planning around our resort re-openings, we are making adjustments in association with destination government guidelines and accessibility. Below please find a resort reopening status update. Please consider that these dates may be subject to changes as additional information is received. We thank you in advance for your support and understanding.
Please note the date changes for reopening on the charts below.
Please note the minor date changes to the previously communicated reopening dates below:
AMResorts® branded properties offer an Unlimited-Luxury® experience, which include:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed min-bar with soft drinks, juice bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
- Free Wi-Fi and international calling to the US, Canada and local landlinesZoëtry® Wellness & Spa Resorts guests will be offered Endless Privileges®, an unparalleled experience of amenities that include:
- Lavish accommodations
- No check-in or check-out times
- Twice daily refreshed mini bar
- Bvlgari® bath amenities
- 24-hour private in suite dining
- Maid service three times daily
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
- Gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Complimentary, unlimited worldwide calling
- Free Wi-Fi with Unlimited ConnectivityAdditionally, AMResorts® and SB Resort Management Limited stated today in a joint announcement that Sunscape® Splash Montego Bay and Sunscape® Cove Montego Bay resorts will change management from AMResorts® branded properties. The resorts are currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and upon reopening the hotels will not reopen as AMResorts® branded properties.
For any further questions, please contact Fernando Garcia, Commercial Director at email@example.com.
Please join us in sharing this information with your teams. We are fully committed to providing the best possible service to our mutual clients, and look forward to welcoming our mutual clients back to the beautiful island of Jamaica.
Senior Vice President, Global Commerce & Distribution AMResorts®